Standard manufacturer warranty applies to online purchases. Conditions apply
All products sold by Murray Computers are subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
The guarantees made under the afore mentioned Act are that the goods sold to consumers will:
- Be of acceptable quality – meaning they will do what they are made to do, and they are acceptable in appearance and finish
- Be fit for a particular purpose that a customer may enquire about
- Match the description given in any advertisements or marketing communications
- Match the sample or demonstrated model
- Be owned by the consumer upon it being purchased from our store